Cale & Daughters
The team from Plant Powered Press sought to secure high-value editorial coverage for Cale Drouin — the founder of an innovative vegan food company known as Cale & Daughters.
Our aim was to position Mr Drouin as a thought leader within Australia's plant-based business community, and to develop positive media relations on his behalf.
The team at Plant Powered Press maintains a thorough understanding of Australia's media landscape, and can demonstrate strong relationships with prominent journalists in traditional and digital media.
We were able to harness this knowledge by:
- Preparing an insightful media release, designed to engage key media,
- Compiling a media list of target journalists with positive interest in the plant-based space,
- Providing tailored media pitches to key journalists,
- Facilitating all interview arrangements in order to successfully secure media coverage for our client.
Our team successfully secured syndicated media coverage in the Nine Entertainment group of newspapers (formerly Fairfax.)
In fact, we achieved $125,150+ in publicity value for Cale & Daughters, with a business start-up feature published in the following mastheads:
- The Sydney Morning Herald,
- The Age,
- The Courier Mail,
- Brisbane Times,
- WA Today.
We continue to identify and pursue proactive media opportunities on behalf of Cale & Daughters, in order to promote Mr Drouin’s position as a vegan thought leader.
WHAT THE CLIENT SAID
“Gaining positive mainstream news coverage for an independent vegan brand is no small achievement. I was thoroughly impressed with Jess’ ability to engage key media — and journalists also commented on her efficiency, organisation and professionalism. With over $125,000 in free editorial coverage, the value of this publicity campaign speaks for itself.”
- Cale Drouin, Co-founder, Cale & Daughters
Share this Case Study